The Roaring Gazette

The Roaring Gazette

NFL Draft Predictions: 2019

Back to Article
Back to Article

NFL Draft Predictions: 2019

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - JANUARY 06:  Cody Parkey #1 of the Chicago Bears reacts after missing a field goal attempt in the final moments of their 15 to 16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC Wild Card Playoff game at Soldier Field on January 06, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - JANUARY 06: Cody Parkey #1 of the Chicago Bears reacts after missing a field goal attempt in the final moments of their 15 to 16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC Wild Card Playoff game at Soldier Field on January 06, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)

Getty Images

Getty Images

Getty Images

Ari F., Writer

On Thursday, the NFL draft will start in Nashville, Tennessee. Roger Goodell will step up before the draft and probably get booed again. The Arizona Cardinals will be on the clock first. I predict they will pick QB Kyler Murray, from Oklahoma. Kyler Murray is a small quarterback but has a killer arm. He played both baseball and football in college. He was drafted to the Oakland Athletics but decided to declare for the NFL draft. In college, Kyler won the Heisman Trophy. He is a strong candidate for the first pick.

The San Francisco 49ers have the second pick in the draft. I think that they will select DE Nick Bosa from Ohio State. Nick Bosa is a run defender and a terrific pass rusher. The 49ers could improve in pass rush after they were 22nd in sacks last years. Nick Bosa will be a perfect fit for the 49ers.

The New York Jets have the third pick this year, and I predict they will pick another DE, Quinnen William from Alabama.  Quinnen Williams was one of the best pass rushers this season. The Jets already have their franchise QB in Sam Darnold, and after ranking 26 is run defense last year, could really use Quinnen Williams.\

These are my predictions for this year’s draft. Hopefully, they’re correct!

• Opinion

March Madness Predictions

• NFL Draft Predictions: 2019

Pop Culture

All About The Super Bowl Halftime Show

• NFL Draft Predictions: 2019

Politics

The History of the NFL Kneel

• NFL Draft Predictions: 2019

Pro Sports

The Unstoppable OKC Thunder?

• NFL Draft Predictions: 2019

Pro Sports

The Biography of Lionel Messi

• JW Student News

SMOB Elections 2019

• NFL Draft Predictions: 2019

Black-Eyed Susan Book Challenge

Black-Eyed Susan Books & Party

• Opinion

March Madness Predictions

• JW Sports

The JW Jamboree

• NFL Draft Predictions: 2019

JW Student News

ART CLUB

NFL Draft Predictions: 2019